A Game with the Name by Fantasia Dog
I’ve been sad a bit lately. We’ve had lots of really hot days and lots of rain. Lots of afternoons, it’s been too hot for my walk, or it’s been too rainy for my walk and I’ve missed out.
The human tried to cheer me up by playing a game with my name, making puns. I guess it was fun to hear my name over and over again, and it was kind of fun having her say my name in different ways.
My name is Fantasia, but my human and our friends shorten it to Fanta. So here’s the things she made up about me:
- I love dental sticks. They’re Fantastick
- If I dreamed about going to the beach, it would be a Fantasea
- When the human and I watch movies with elves and fairies, it’s Fantasy
- We watched a Disney movie as well it was Fantasia (that one got my whole name in)
- When my friend the small human visits she asks for a drink called Fanta (she always makes sure to say she means the drink, not the dog)
- My friend also reads me bedtime stories. They’re Fantastic.
- If I became obsessive about something I’d be Fantanatical (is that a word?)
Well that was fun. The human said my name in all sorts of funny ways, and she gave me a dental stick.
Guess what? It’s not as hot this afternoon, and it’s only cloudy, not raining. I’m going for a walk!
Fanta is a graduate of the Animal Welfare League Qld shelter, where she was known as Fantasia. On arrival at her forever home, her full name was declared too pretentious, and she became known as Fanta. Occasionally, when she emits noxious gases, she is known as Fartica or Fartica the Hellhound. She likes walks, playing, eating, more eating, and cats when they don’t bite her ears. She dislikes baths, cats when they do bite her ears, and dogs who bark at her when she’s out walking. Although she owns approximately a zillion toys, she only likes to play with Bear, Crocodile and Elephant.
While you’re here…
Find my Books: Direct from the publisher From Amazon Or from your favourite online bookshop
Follow Me: Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
Digital Tip Jar: PayPal Me
Everything on this site is the product of human, not artificial, intelligence.
Well yay for the dental stick, and woohoo for the walk! Hopefully the weather cooperates and you get more fanta-stic days in store for you 💞 💞 💞
LikeLiked by 1 person
Autumn has to arrive eventually.
LikeLiked by 1 person