What I’ve been writing
Sunday Fearing the New
A blog post about my anxiety because I have to see a new rheumatologist.
Monday A Warning of Things to Come
Continuing the adventures of Orsinius Wishlet, the reformed kleptomaniac wisp.
Tuesday Time and Time Again
Two people are on an alien spacecraft and find an item that looks familiar. It isn’t what they think it is, and is far from harmless.
Wednesday Then and Now
A poem about recovering from trauma.
Thursday We All Scream
In this short story, stopping for an ice cream at the end of a shopping trip goes horribly wrong.
Fanta would like you to know that she is a very good dog; sometimes.
Saturday The Problem at Home
Chapter 5 of my work in progress, The Venomous Void, in which Wendy learns her step-brother Bobby is gravely ill. She suggests a plan to help him.
What I’ve been reading
- Bridgette from Bridgett Tales’ photos from a trip to the zoo. I love her closeup on the lion’s paws, and the giraffe’s face. The flamingo looks as if it was posing for the picture. Photos: A Day at the Zoo.
- Andrea, Children’s Book Illustrator has a cute picture of a T-rex with a problem in What it feels like when you forget to bring the loo roll.
- Grace Y. Estevez-Reddy’s very touching poem Caretaker.
- M. Espinozas poem The Last Time You Were Drowning
- I’m now 17 books into the Terry Pratchett Discworld series, and still thoroughly enjoying it.
What have you enjoyed reading or writing this week?
Please let me know in the comments.